Hi, I'm home. 親愛的,我回家了。
How was business? 生意的情形怎麼樣?
It’s O.K. Was dinner ready yet? 還好啦。什麼時候吃晚飯?
Dinner is ready. 吃晚飯了。
Sandra, did you set the table? 桑德拉,你把餐桌擺好了沒有?
Yes, I did. Mom. 媽媽,我擺好了。
吃飯時,兒子Lou 邊吃邊忙著講學校發生的趣事…
Don't talk with your mouth full. 嘴巴裡有東西時不要說話。
Have some more chicken, Sandra? 桑德拉,要不要再來點雞?
No, thanks. I’m full, mom. I'll do the dishes. Will you help me clean them up, Lou ?不了,謝謝媽媽,我吃飽了。我來洗碗。 路,你可以幫我清理嗎?
星期五晚上,李先生與太太瑪麗睡前...
What's your day like tomorrow? 你明天有什麼事要做?
I’m thinking of visiting Mariam who’s my classmate in high school.我想去拜訪我高中同學瑪莉安
It sounds good. 聽起來很不錯。Where's the floss? 牙線在哪裡?
At the shelf right before you. 就在你面前的架子上
I have done. 我好了。 Goodnight! Sleep tight! 晚安,好好的睡覺!
Time to turn in. 該睡覺了。
李先生想要買一雙鞋,太太陪他去買鞋,可是到了百貨公司裡的鞋店,那兒卻只賣女裝,結果李太太反倒買了衣服...
I need to shop for a pair of shoes. 我要去買一雙鞋子。
There’s a department store over the street. 對街有一家百貨店
Do you have man’s shoes? 你們賣男鞋嗎?
No, Sir. We only carry women's clothes. 不,先生。我們只賣女士服裝。 It's on sale today. 它今天在打折。
These shirts looked nice. I'll take it. 這些襯衫看起來不錯。我買了。
沒有留言:
張貼留言