dialogue Practical daily life terminology 日常生活用語
Jenny sweety, Time to wake up! 珍妮甜心,該起床了!
No, I’m still sleepy. 不要,我還很想睡。
Go to take a shower to wake yourself up. 去沖個澡,你就會清醒了。
All right, I'm going to take a shower. 好吧,我就去沖個澡吧。
珍妮沖澡完畢,媽媽正在廚房準備早餐….
What do you want for breakfast? 你早餐要吃些什麼?
I'll have a sandwich for breakfast. 我早餐想吃三明治。
How about a glass of milk? 要不要來杯牛奶?
No, I’m full already. 不,我已經飽了。
Time to go to school 該上學了
Bye, I'm leaving. 再見,我要走了。
鮑伯和約翰是同事,中午休息時間,他們在公司的員工休息室小坐,看看報紙,聽聽廣播….
Hand me the sports section, will you? 把運動版遞給我,好嗎?
Here you are. 拿去吧.
Thank you, and will you hand me the arts section, please? 謝謝,那是否請你把藝術版遞給我?
Here it is. 拿去吧。
鮑伯和約翰同車去打球,途中鮑伯想聽聽音樂….
What channel is the music on? 哪個頻道有新聞報道?
FM 97.5 will be a good choice. FM97.5 會是個不錯的選擇
Does this station play good music? 這個電台播的音樂好聽嗎?
Yes, of course. Their music is the best in this country. 當然喽,他們的音樂選曲是全國首屈一指的。
有人來找總經理瓊斯先生,秘書南西替來人留言…..
秘書南西正在電腦前寫信,隔壁辦公室的傑克過來敲敲辦公室敞開的門…
Who's there? 是誰呀?
It’s me, Jack. 是我,傑克。
Is Mr. Jones in? 瓊斯先生在裡面嗎?
No, he just went out for lunch with Mr. Dicken. May I take a message?他剛剛跟狄肯先生去吃中餐。你有什麼留言要我記下來嗎?
Oh, yes. Just tell him to phone me after he come back to the office. 喔,好的,你只要告訴他,他回來以後打電話給我。
沒有留言:
張貼留言